Members can book a court and play in any of the club's competitions.
How to Book a Court
Court bookings are managed using the online Diary Booking System (DBS).
Make sure you know the COVID rules.
To use the booking system, you will need a Google account - they are free and it's easy to create a Google account.
Armed with your Google account email address, notify
Ray Ransom who will enable your access to the club's system.
You cannot book a court during scheduled maintenance, on a club afternoon or evening, nor if a match or tournament is scheduled on that day - all other times are available.
- You may book a court (or a half-court during the early part of the season) by entering your name and your opponent's name (if not individual practice) in the spreadsheet.
- Courts can be booked for as little as one hour. If you are booking a three-hour slot, three adjacent cells of the diary must be reserved, which can be achieved in different ways:
- The simplest method is to type game details in each of the cells.
- One alternative is to add the details to the first cell, then copy and paste it into the following cells.
- A further solution is to highlight the cells that you wish to reserve and then merge them into a single cell by tapping or clicking on the merge icon, as shown in a screenshot.
The procedure differs slightly according to which device you are using but if you have any problems please contact Ray.
The diary also contains links to some external websites, including those for Bristol, SWF and the CA. These are accessed by hovering over, or clicking on, the appropriate cell revealing a blue link. Select the link by clicking on it and you will be taken to the website. The diary provides links to match results and other information in a similar way.
Other Member Information